Sunday, December 27, 2020

Is This A Diet Or Suffering?

 I have decided to make the best of what I have since I am currently not working, nor am I planning to start looking until the holidays are over, which is in less than a week, really. I am a hoarder. A staple hoarder. I hoard all dry goods which never go bad under the premise that I will eat it one day when I have no food due to the apocalypse coming. I've been trying to eat through my pantry and cut down on the sheer amount of STUFF I have due to the fact I simply keep it because it doesn't expire. It's been going pretty well. It's not the most balanced of diets, but then again most people don't eat a balanced diet to begin with. I've definitely been making progress, and I've even lost some weight which is always a plus, since I've been doing nothing but gaining it due to shut down, inactivity, and the fact that I was always eating out. I've been documenting what I've been eating and it's just been super sad. It's YouTube content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment