Friday, December 4, 2020

Another Obligatory Introductory Post:

And here we are back again. I am so awful at keeping up with things, but I guess that's society as a whole nowadays. microblogging, blurbs, tweets. Anything more than a few sentences and people lose interest. Sometimes I have thoughts that are longer than 160 characters and have nowhere to put them. Therefore I have decided to start a blog up again. I have so many blogs scattered all over the internet but this one was the one I logged into correctly first, so this one wins the prize. Not to mention it's my most recent internet moniker, so it's more relevant I suppose. I've deleted all but 2 old posts, which are pretty important to me. What? Chipotle coming up with a vegan option is SUPER important! Not to mention it tastes much better nowadays than it did on release day. I highly recommend trying the tofu if you haven't yet #notsponsored

For now, I'm crossing my fingers that I can use this blog as a place to blab about anything and everything on my mind, whether anyone reads it or not. I find that a blog is much more appropriate for word vomit than Facebook statuses, where it tends to be a nuisance to others. Hopefully I won't drop off of it too quickly again, not being able to find time to sit down and write. Only time will tell. If anything, I'll try again in the future and write yet another Obligatory Introductory Post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment