Friday, December 4, 2020

Splitting Blogs?

I wanted to make a youtube channel dedicated to mental health and dream journaling. Does that mean I should also split blogs as well? Make a separate blog for those two things? Keep this blog for random word/ thought vomit? Logically, that would be the more efficient thing to do, however laziness is keeping me from doing it as usual. Even now, I have so many posts I want to write but don't even know where to start/ cant bring myself to write them. Actually, I can't even call it laziness- I have the blog set up already like how I had my dream/mental health channel set up already. They're just empty because I never got around to using them consistently or at all for that matter. It's a personal flaw I have. I try to be better at it but you know how that story goes. Maybe this will be the time I actually start doing and stick to it. Who knows? For now, the link to my other blog, Everlasting Ray Of Sunshine




No comments:

Post a Comment